Oxford Hills University (OHU) is an online staff development resource provided by the Oxford Hills School District (M.S.A.D. #17).
- The goals of this learning resource are: to improve instructional practices; to provide opportunities for self-reflection; to support self-directed learning; and to recognize and promote successful district practices (bright stars). It is expected that in achieving these goals the district will have also improved student outcomes.
- The courses included in OHU have a variety in structure: some simply provide information about university courses being promoted by the district; while others may be complete learning modules that are fully contained within this site. Most courses listed for instructional staff may be used toward meeting re-certification requirements.
- To self-register for any OHU course you must be logged in to your OHU account: click me to go to the login screen
- To get an OHU account you must have a valid MSAD17 email address (i.e. @msad17.org): click me to create an OHU account
- For technical difficulties please email: firstname.lastname@example.org